Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship

From hgibbons@spamproof.stic.net (Hugh Gibbons)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 1997 22:10:34 -0700
Newsgroups sci.archaeology.mesoamerican, sci.archaeology, sci.anthropology, alt.folklore.science
Organization Karmedian Inc.
References <5vflsa$6gk$1@news.trends.ca > <5vhmdf$ddl$1@news.megsinet.net > <01bcc1a8$45538820$36b8f482@win95.swipnet.se > <5vjidk$243$1@news.trends.ca >

In article <5vjidk$243$1@news.trends.ca
Kuchinsky) wrote:

> : Itīs also possible for a shorter time to drink seawater if you use two
> : different lichens and cinders from a fire as a filter before drinking.
> : Thatīs not the major problem.
>
> This is also new to me: using a filter. But it may work.
>
> But also don't forget the rains, a source of fresh water! And obtaining
> fresh water from fish they coould catch.

How are you going to get fresh water from ocean fish?

--
*                     NO                         *
*          I will not send you money.            *