Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org
>, email@example.com (Yuri
> : Itīs also possible for a shorter time to drink seawater if you use two
> : different lichens and cinders from a fire as a filter before drinking.
> : Thatīs not the major problem.
> This is also new to me: using a filter. But it may work.
> But also don't forget the rains, a source of fresh water! And obtaining
> fresh water from fish they coould catch.
How are you going to get fresh water from ocean fish?
* NO *
* I will not send you money. *
* I do not want to buy your product. *
* I am not interested in your business. *
* I will not participate in your pyramid scheme. *
Partial thread listing:
- Re: Amerindian navigators and Eurocentrism in scholarship, (continued)
- Peter Ceresole